- TRAINING DEPLOYMENT EXERCISE WITH HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
- JOIN OUR CLASSES GET LICENSED or UPGRADE YOUR LICENSE
- HELP YOUR COMMUNITY BE THERE WHEN YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED YOU
- MEET NEW PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO USE RADIOS TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
- MAKE A PLAN KNOW WHERE TO GO, WHAT TO DO AND BE PREPARED FOR 2 WEEKS ON YOUR OWN
There are no active events at this time.
We are always looking for new volunteers – Come Join Us !
The Hillsborough County ARES/ RACES volunteers come from every corner of the county and every walk of life. Some are new in Amateur Radio, others have been around for a long time. Many volunteers are members of the various local Amateur Radio clubs but some aren’t.Read More…… →
The National Weather Service Is Creating An Interactive Hurricane Map Detailing Local Threats To Show People How They Will Be Impacted By A Storm.
The new map will be displayed only when a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning has been issued. It will be available at weather.gov/miami.
Original story and more details are available at: http://www.emergencymgmt.com
- Coronal Mass Ejection Disaster ExerciseA disastrous coronal mass ejection (CME) will be the focus of a national Military Auxiliary Radio Sy...
- 2015 Florida Statewide Hurricane Exercise2015 Florida Statewide Hurricane Exercise Status: Concluded – Thursday May 25 2015 Flor...
- 2015 Mass Casualty DrillThursday March 26th from 0800 to 1200 This year there are two differences from previous years. First...
HAMS IN THE NEWS
- Amateur radio operators ready to assistHAM operators ready to help if Erika hits South Florida South Florida amateur radio operators are al...
- FL Gov Scott Proclaims Amateur Radio WeekGOVERNOR RICK SCOTT PROCLAIMS JUNE 21 – June 27 AS AMATEUR RADIO WEEK IN FLORIDA On Thursday J...
- Amateur Radio Nets Crucial Link in Maritime RescuesAmateur Radio played a crucial role in two recent at-sea rescues. On April 8, sailors Randy (VA3ORT)...