TRAINING DEPLOYMENT EXERCISE WITH HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY
JOIN OUR CLASSES GET LICENSED or UPGRADE YOUR LICENSE
HELP YOUR COMMUNITY BE THERE WHEN YOUR NEIGHBORS NEED YOU
MEET NEW PEOPLE LEARN HOW TO USE RADIOS TO MEET NEW PEOPLE WORLDWIDE
MAKE A PLAN KNOW WHERE TO GO, WHAT TO DO AND BE PREPARED FOR 2 WEEKS ON YOUR OWN
There are no active events at this time.
We are always looking for new volunteers – Come Join Us !
The Hillsborough County ARES/ RACES volunteers come from every corner of the county and every walk of life. Some are new in Amateur Radio, others have been around for a long time. Many volunteers are members of the various local Amateur Radio clubs but some aren’t.Read More…… →
The National Weather Service Is Creating An Interactive Hurricane Map Detailing Local Threats To Show People How They Will Be Impacted By A Storm.
The new map will be displayed only when a tropical storm or hurricane watch or warning has been issued. It will be available at weather.gov/miami.
Original story and more details are available at: http://www.emergencymgmt.com
- Coronal Mass Ejection Disaster ExerciseA disastrous coronal mass ejection (CME) will be the focus of a national Military Auxiliary Radio Sy...
- 2015 Florida Statewide Hurricane Exercise2015 Florida Statewide Hurricane Exercise Status: Concluded – Thursday May 25 2015 Flor...
- 2015 Mass Casualty DrillThursday March 26th from 0800 to 1200 This year there are two differences from previous years. First...
HAMS IN THE NEWS
- Amateur radio operators ready to assistHAM operators ready to help if Erika hits South Florida South Florida amateur radio operators are al...
- FL Gov Scott Proclaims Amateur Radio WeekGOVERNOR RICK SCOTT PROCLAIMS JUNE 21 – June 27 AS AMATEUR RADIO WEEK IN FLORIDA On Thursday J...
- Amateur Radio Nets Crucial Link in Maritime RescuesAmateur Radio played a crucial role in two recent at-sea rescues. On April 8, sailors Randy (VA3ORT)...